- Plan/schedules work to meet production needs.
- Ensuring that work areas comply with health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Production performance.
- Manages conflict and sets high standard of conduct
- Communication with direct supervisor, co-workers, and direct reports.
- Enforces company policies fairly and uniformly among employees.
- Determine overtime need and accountability for containing unnecessary overtime costs.
- Perform under minimal supervision.
- Must routinely exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and time management skill
- Able to Prioritize projects independently to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Proficient with a variety of software
- Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
SEND RESUMES: email@example.com