Do you regular engage with digital technology?
Would you like to help business owners with their websites, Search Engine Marketing, and all other aspects of their digital footprint in the Little Rock area?
How does working in downtown Little Rock sound?
Flypaper, powered by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, has experienced dramatic growth since launching in January 2013, and we are looking for additional employees to help support our growing customer base.
• Great working conditions
• Base salary plus monthly bonus opportunities
• Mileage reimbursement
• Excellent benefits package
• A cool place to work
• Enthusiastic people with strong customer service skills
• Above-average knowledge of the Internet and how it works
• Above-average computer knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office products, and proficiency with Apple products
• A data-driven personality, sense of competitiveness and comfort working in a deadline-driven business
• A solid track record of successful performance
• Great attitude for working in a fast-paced team environment
• A willingness to embrace your "inner nerd"
• Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
Nice to have:
• Technical proficiency in digital marketing solutions and strategies including SEO, SEM, website development, social media marketing and retargeting
• Some prior sales experience
Resumes may be emailed to
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR