At Avis Budget Group, we help people get to where they want to be, when they need to be there. We don’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar and Payless – we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry
We’re looking for the very best talent, individuals who share our passion for delivering outstanding customer service and sales and who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. In return we offer a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, where we’re committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while providing high levels of customer service
- Effectively communicate and offer optional products and services to meet customers’ needs and enhance their travel experience
- Ensure preparation of rental and return documents
- Review detail with customers related to their contract to ensure full understanding of rates, charges, etc.
- Resolve all customer issues with the utmost professionalism and courtesy
- Meet and/or exceed personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Assist customers over the phone in a welcoming and prompt manner.
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines.
Qualifications for of the role:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least six months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service
- Basic computer skills to enter information into our database
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits of the role:
- We provide hourly base pay PLUS an extremely lucrative commission/incentive plan ($500-1800/month based upon sales performance/targets hit)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
Drug screening is a part of our hiring process. Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled. The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.