POWER SUPPLY ANALYST
Conway Corporation is seeking an individual to support the day-to-day activities of its Power Supply Operations Group. Duties include managing load, following generation and monitoring costs for Conway Corp in MISO for both the bilateral and spot markets. APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
• Desired: BS/BA in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Math or related fields, or equivalent combination of training and experience
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the energy markets
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft products, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to interpret invoicing and financial statements and draw meaningful conclusions
Full-time position with excellent benefits.
View more details & Apply online at www.conwaycorp.com/jobs.
Closing date: Tues., May 17, 2019.
AN EEO/ADA EMPLOYER
Location/Region: Conway, AR