Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager for SB&P Corporation. Join a leader in the home health care and medical staffing industry.
If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, SB&P has an opportunity for you.
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Job
* Non-skilled work in member's homes to prevent hospital readmission
* Teaching and helping members make healthier choices
* Creating long-term goals to keep members healthy and independent
* Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager will enjoy the following
* Weekly pay
* Flexible, set your own schedule * Training and document done from home
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Job Requirements include:
* 1 year experience as an RN in home health or home care as well as 1 year working with geriatrics.
Or, three years of the same experience as an LPN.
Case Management is a plus. * Valid driver’s license
* Reliable car / auto insurance * Clean background and criminal record
Job Type: Part-time
Location/Region: Hot Springs National Park, AR (71901)