We would like to introduce our group, Nephrology Associates PA. We are one of the largest Nephrology private practice groups in the state, based in Central Arkansas, providing services to Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, Benton and Searcy. We invite applicants to consider Arkansas – the Natural State and also one of Mid-America’s travel destinations as an option for future employment within our organization. (https://www.arkansas.com/).
Given our company’s growth and strong presence in Arkansas, we are currently seeking to hire 2–3 nephrologists to add to our present cadre of 8 nephrologists and 3 nurse practitioners. We recently recruited a graduate of the Johns Hopkins Nephrology Program in 2018.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package for our employed physicians and have educational/academic opportunities with the joint Baptist Health/University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Residency Program in North Little Rock.
Visit us at www.arnapa.com.
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid for Nephrologist and family
- Automobile allowance including insurance and maintenance
- 401 (K) available after one year
- Malpractice insurance paid
- Licensing Fees paid
- 5 weeks vacation
- 1 week CME
Other highlights and strengths of the Practice
- Physician-owned Nephrology only practice since 1986 in Central Arkansas with expanding inpatient and outpatient practice. Joint ventured dialysis facilities with DaVita Dialysis
- Group practice owned Vascular Access Center
- DaVita associated dialysis centers – 10 HD, 4 PD and 1 HHD
Central Arkansas Highlights
- Clinton Presidential Library, River Market District, 3 State Parks in proximity to the city.
- Very low cost modern and upscale residential areas.
- Great city to raise a family!
- Low traffic and easy to commute to everywhere.
- Nonstop flights to Major cities; Atlanta, Chicago, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Orlando, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Washington DC, Phoenix.
Location/Region: Pine Bluff, AR (71601)