The University of Arkansas at Little Rock
, located in the capital city of Little Rock, is a metropolitan university serving a diverse student population of over 12,000 students through a mix of undergraduate, graduate and professional programs. The institution is a Carnegie doctoral/research institution with strong public service and research interests and with such distinction come opportunity. UA Little Rock has a competitive benefits package and salary is commensurate with education and experience. For more information about University of Arkansas at Little Rock and the City of Little Rock, visit http://ualr.edu and http://little rock.com
The following Faculty and Staff positions are currently available:
The following Faculty & Staff
positions are currently available:Faculty Positions
• Assistant/Associate Professor -
Environmental Engineering/ R97232-Const Mgmt and Civil and Const Eng
• Assistant Professor/ Coordinating Producer ESPN+/ R96902-School of Mass Communication
• Visiting Assistant Professor of Law/T99827-School of LawStaff Positions
• Grants and Contracts Accounting Specialist of Post Award Activities/ R97550- Research & Sponsored Programs
• Administrative Specialist III/ R99788-Admissions Office
• Admissions Counselor/ R97791- Admissions Office
• Data Technician/R97048-Office Enrollment Management
•Capital Access Specialist/ P97953-Small Business & Tech Develop Ctr
• Business Consultant/ P97954 - Small Business & Tech Develop Ctr
• Administrative Specialist III/ R98285-Gifted Programs
•Trainer (Foster Parent Program) Arkadelphia/P98112-MidSOUTH
• Trainer (Foster Parent Program) Monticello/P97950-MidSOUTH
• Field Instructor/ P97951-MidSOU TH
• Custodian/R97323, R98903- Facilities Mgmt-Custodial Services
• Project Program Specialist/
• Custodian Supervisor/R98938, R98939-Facilities Mgmt - Custodial Services
• Prevention Grant Specialist/ P98004-MidSOUTH
• Child Welfare Trainer-Little Rock/ P98370-MidSOUTH
To view the complete position description or to apply for any of these employment opportunities visit the Human Resources’ website http://ualr.edu/humanresources/.
Persons with disabilities requiring reasonable accommodations should call 569-3180 to request assistance.
These positions may be subject to a pre-employment criminal, financial history background check, sex offender registry and substance abuse testing. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication and/or adverse financial history information alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position. Background checks and substance abuse testing information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and actively seeks the candidacy of minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities. Under Arkansas law, all applications are subject to disclosure. Persons hired must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR