• 2 yrs. Human Servs. or Case Mgr.
serving elderly in last 3yrs. pref’d.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work,
Sociology, Gerontology or rel. field
• Or Current LPN License in Arkansas
• Reliable transportation with valid
AR driver's license & auto liability
insurance w/increased coverageKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of gov’t resources &
programs; stay abreast of changes
• Medicaid & Medicare reqs.
• Ability to make home visits
• Ability to evaluate problems &
develop a plan of action
• Ability to interview & obtain info.
• Ability to prepare forms & reports
in a timely manner
• Ability to network w/other
agencies to coordinate servicesDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:•
Receive referrals, contact client/
caregiver to gather initial info.
Schedule home visit w/client/
caregiver as needed
• Perform initial interview/
assessment to determine needs
• Assess for eligibility & present
service options & plan avail. to
client/caregiver; reassess as needed
• Assist client in completing forms for
services needed; obtain signature
• Contact other agencies on behalf of
client if appropriate; follow up
• Document all contacts for the file,
e.g., client, family, agencies, etc.
• Provide billing docs. for services;
obtain Dr. signatures
• Adhere to rules for confidentialityADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Full Time, Location North Little Rock
See full description onlineAll Interested Candidates Must Complete a Carelink Application on-line @ Carelink.org or in person, 700 W. Riverfront Drive North Little Rock, ARor call 501-688-7440AA/EOE/TYY711
Location/Region: North Little Rock, AR