Seeking Neonatologist to join our Level II/III NICU family in Phoenix, AZ!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatologist to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. Our group provides Neonatology services at 6-facilities with both Level II and Level III NICUs throughout the Phoenix market. All of the units have 24/7 NNP coverage, and the team embraces a collaborative approach to care with the Neo and NNP working together. The ideal candidate will be a team player that fits into the culture that exists today. Engagement at the facility and within the team as well as participation with quality improvement projects and potential for leadership growth are strongly encouraged.
- Cohesive, collaborative, and collegial team of Neos and NNPs
- Off every third week (4 months off per year) – Take call from home!
- Innovative approach to care with tele-medicine Neo coverage on the horizon
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 6 Neonatologists/32 APPs
- Team dynamic is collaborative and collegial with a strong focus on quality, education, stewardship, and team engagement.
- Neos and NNPs have trusting partnership and collaborate to provide quality care together at Level II/III NICUs
- 3-week rotation: 2 weeks on, 1 week off --- 4-months off per year
- Neos round during the day at multiple facilities;
- Call from home at night w/ 30-min response time with in-house NNP support
- Tele-NICU in the process at lower level facilities to reduce drive time/distance for NeosPotential for growth in Region
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Nonprofit Banner Health is headquartered in Phoenix and operates 25 hospitals and other related health entities and services in seven states. Banner Health has rapidly evolved from a health system of hospitals to a fully integrated system that now includes significantly expanded services through Banner Health Network and the Banner Medical Group.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
“A” rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Location/Region: Glendale, AZ