Arkansas State University
The position of Skilled Tradesman-HVAC is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and/or installation of all HVAC units on campus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Planning and Layout of new HV/AC systems.
2. Installation of HV/AC systems and refrigeration equipment.
3. Inspection and service repair on low pressure boilers.
4. Special projects and support service.
5. Performing general and preventive maintenance repair of HV/AC systems.
6. Perform general building maintenance.
Refrigerant Recovery License is required with a minimum of 3 years experience in heating and air conditioning repair and unit replacement.
Class “A” contractor’s license is preferred.
NOTE: If you are a veteran, disabled veteran, or spouse of a deceased veteran and would like Veteran’s Preference, we will need to see proof of status in order to grant that. Please see Veteran’s Preference section of the application for specific proof.
Instructor of Mathematics
Instructor of Theatre and Communication
Academic Advisor/Outreach Specialist
Heber Springs Campus:
Instructor of Welding
Visit: jobs.asub.edu AA/EOE.
Women & Minorities are encouraged to apply
Location/Region: Beebe, AR