CARTI Cancer Center, located in Little Rock, is seeking full-time BE/BC Diagnostic Radiologist to join existing core of progressive physicians at multidisciplinary outpatient cancer center.
- Weekday outpatient cancer center only. No nights, weekends or call.
- Provider will interpret CT, CTA, MRI, NM, US and Plain Film studies on patients in new facility in Little Rock.
- Ideal candidate will have proven skills and values that will complement a highly successful clinical enterprise collaborating with a multidisciplinary team; 13 medical oncologists, 7 radiation oncologist, 5 radiologist and 4 surgical oncologists.
- Infrastructure in place to build successful practice. Option to travel so satellite sites.
- Competitive compensation ($600,000+) with comprehensive benefits. Relocation and CME allowance is also provided in provider package.
- Philips Ingenia 3.0T MRI.
- One existing state of the art IVR lab and second procedural room being built.
- New fluoroscopy imaging system.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine imaging; diagnostic and interventional mammography.
- Time of Flight PET/CT scanner.
- Plain film, bone marrow density, and ultrasound imaging.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR (72205)