Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
Responsibilities * Receive and process paperwork from the F&I Department.
* Post vehicle sales and purchases. * Prepare checks for payoffs and sales tax.
* Costing and finalizing deals to accounting.
* Maintain reports of vehicle receivables, customer we owe, sales tax, and payoffs.
* Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
* Ability to multitask. * Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business requirements as assigned.
Qualifications * Automobile Dealership experience necessary
* Reynolds and Reynolds software experience preferred
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Willingness to take initiative
* Quality writing and grammar skills
* Computer literacy
* Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
* Detailed follow up
* Professional appearance
* Ability to work independently
* Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR (72204)