As a Service Runner you will be helping with a variety of tasks in the Service Department.
You will be required to drive a variety of different vehicles as you’re transporting them to assigned technicians, bringing them through the car wash and pulling them up for customer pick up.
You will also be responsible for shuttling guests to and from the dealership while they wait for their vehicle to be serviced, and you will also help the team in assisting with general cleaning and stocking.
Responsibilities * Friendly and customer service focused
* Reliable * Able to multi-task and work under pressure
* Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside
* Able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
* Must be 18 years of age Qualifications
* Willingness to take initiative
* Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
* Detailed follow up * Professional appearance
* Ability to work independently * Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
What We Offer * Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training * Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security * Employee Discounts
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR (72210)