Investment ManagerArkansas State Treasury
The Treasurer of State is looking to hire a Senior Investment Manager. This position will co-manage the Treasury investment portfolio with the other Senior Investment Manager on staff.Qualifications:
• College degree in accounting, economics, finance, or a related field.
• Min. 12 years investment or treasury experience.
• Positive written & oral communications skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, with expertise in Excel.
• Knowledge & experience in investing/trading, with a broad background in fixed income investing & portfolio management.
• Understand & have experience in liquidity management & cash flows.
• Experience operating the following systems: Bloomberg, Polypaths/analytical software & Clearwater.
• Criminal background check
• Management experience is preferred but not required.
•A current series 7 license is not required but desired.
Starting salary range is between $100K & $115K depending upon qualifications.
A complete application will include: A resumé, references, proof of college degree, & U-4 from the Arkansas Securities Commission or current FINRA report.
Arkansas Treasurer of State
c/o Kristina Duke
1401 West Capitol, Suite 275
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
OR Email to Kristina Duke at:
Application Deadline: 4:30 pm on October 30, 2020.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR