Financial Aid Processor
Summary, Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
The Financial Aid Processor is responsible for processing financial aid documents and information in order for students to receive Federal, State and Institutional financial aid in a timely and accurate manner. This is a security sensitive position that must follow all Federal and State regulations and guidance.
A. Financial Aid - 90%.
• Assist students with financial aid and loan program applications, verifications, and related paperwork.
• Access, input, and review student information into federal student aid systems
B. Student Account Reconciliation - 5%.
• Plans, coordinates, and reviews student accounts for graduation each December and May.
• Aids in verifying charges (billing), payments, adjustments made to student accounts are accurate and posted in timely manner.
C. Overall School Support - 5%.
• Serves as front-line person responding professionally and courteously to all inquiries from constituents, i.e. students, parents, lenders, faculty, administrative and support staff through personal and telephone communications.
• Reviews and updates the accurateness of web content, publishing, forms, and calendars upon approval of the Director of Financial Aid.
How To Apply: Applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to
Mail to: 604 Locust Street, North Little Rock AR, 72214
Location/Region: North Little Rock, AR