$1,000 SIGNING BONUS UPON SATISFACTORY COMPLETION OF 90 DAYS OF PERFORMANCE.
POSITION PROVIDED VEHICLE FOR BUSINESS USE.
FULL COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE.
PLEASE SUBMIT THE VIDEO INTERVIEW AS INDICATED BELOW.
HIRING FOR CONWAY, LITTLE ROCK, HOT SPRINGS, FORT SMITH, SEARCY, TEXARKANA, MEMPHIS, CHATTANOOGA, URBANDALE, SHREVEPORT, & BIRMINGHAM LOCATIONS!
Job Title: Patient Care Representative
Department: Field Services
Reports To: Field Service Manager
SUMMARY: Responsible for delivery and set up of medical equipment as well as training and educating patients on how to properly and safely operate the equipment. This may also include answering after hour phone calls and troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
Complete the necessary paperwork to submit claims for services rendered.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the knowledge, skill, and/or ability of the requirements below.
· Provides customer service to clinics, physicians, therapists, and patients
· Responsible for proper fitting and instructions of soft goods, bracing,bone growth stimulation, and all other products dispensed at clinics or a patients home
· Provides product application and instruction during the initial fitting and at any follow-up visits or calls
· Ability to make necessary product modifications to fit the patient according to the physicians order
· Coordinates with patients for follow-up fitting appointments as necessary
· Must be knowledgeable in the following areas:
o Use and care of the products
o Fitting problems and how to solve them
o Company’s services and availability
o Patient instruction and follow-up
o All patient oriented paperwork
· Responds to questions, issues, and problems of moderate to complex scope
· Ensures proper completion of insurance billing information forms
· Understands the billing process to educate the facility and patients
· Completes and submits accurate documentation, following all necessary compliance and regulatory processes
· Adheres to all internal corporate compliance guidelines and government healthcare regulations, in addition to the policies and procedures set forth by the clinic or hospital administration
· Maintain the company’s image and reputation at the highest level possible
· Conduct oneself in a professional and ethical manner
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Have a valid drivers license
· Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: To perform this job successfully an individual should have a GED or high school diploma and or experience working within a medical facility.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Strong PC Software and Web skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and web based tools.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: To perform this job successfully an individual must have the ability to use the English language properly in written and oral communication. Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Also, possesses the ability to write reports, business correspondence,and procedure manuals.
REASONING ABILITY: To perform this job successfully an individual must have the ability to solve problems. Also an individual must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: To perform this job successfully an individual must have the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or reach during a work day. This position requires the ability to regularly lift and/or move 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/remove 60 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Job responsibilities will be performed within a clinic environment or patient home. There is minimal risk for exposure to infectious diseases this position does have direct contact with patients and/or equipment.Should the employee become infected with Tuberculosis, they will report to their direct supervisor to ensure that other employees are not at risk for exposure. The employee will seek medical attention and not return to work until released by a physician.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT - A VIDEO INTERVIEW:
Thank you so much for your interest in Kinex Medical Company. We would like to invite you to complete the next mandatory step in the hiring process - a video interview.
The interview consists of questions and you will have the ability to practice before getting started.
Here is the link for your video interview: https://hire.li/689d98e
The deadline to complete it is 5 days. The goal of the video interview is for us to get to know you on a more personal level than just your resume. We look forward to seeing your video interview.
A few important things to note:
We use a video interviewing platform called Spark Hire, so if you need any help with the process, you can reach their support team at 800-219-0480. If you do not have a webcam, you can use a mobile device after downloading Spark Hire’s free iOS or Android app. Once you accept the interview invitation, you will receive instructions from Spark Hire by email.
Location/Region: Searcy, AR