Physical Therapist PT
Due to rapid growth, Care IV Home Health Little Rock is now hiring a 4th full-time Physical Therapist to join our central Arkansas Therapy Team. FT offers salaried position plus mileage reimbursement (or company car option available for those who qualify), excellent benefits and a lucrative retirement plan. We also offer LiveQA for faster and easier OASIS. Pay depends on experience. Monday through Friday work schedule. Join us today!
Duties may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Visit patients in the comfort of their homes and assisted living facilities in our central Arkansas service area
- Develop & follow physical therapy care plans, performing PT, documenting / charting patient progress, patient admits / discharges, OASIS assessments, updating RN & Therapy Directors on patient status, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by our Therapy Director
- Physical Therapist actively licensed or registered in the state of Arkansas
- Minimum 6 months of acute PT experience required
- Previous home health physical therapy experience a plus, but not required
- Willingness and ability to drive frequently in order to see patients in their homes
Perks for full-time include:
- Lucrative company-sponsored retirement plan (with some of the BEST $$ matching rates in the Arkansas home care industry!)
- iPad for easy electronic charting
- Mileage reimbursement or company car option available
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Generous accrued PTO
- 6 paid holidays
- Employee referral bonus, cell phone discounts on certain carriers, etc.
Physical Therapists - Apply online today!
NOTE - Employees interested in the company car must meet certain minimum mileage requirements and have a clean driving record to qualify for the company car option.
EEO M/F DRUG FREE EMPLOYER
keywords: Physical Therapist, PT, Home Health PT, Home Health Physical Therapist, physical therapy, PT Home Health, OASIS, Physical Therapist, Home Health PT